CANADA & NEW ENGLAND FALL FOLIAGE: New York to Montreal
aboard Royal Caribbean’s ADVENTURE OF THE SEAS
2018: September 7 & September 28
$99 LowCost Air Available ~ New York City ~ Bar Harbor & Acadia National Park, Maine ~ Portland, Maine ~ St John, New Brunswick ~ Halifax, Nova Scotia ~ Sydney, Nova Scotia ~ Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island ~ Quebec City ~ Montreal Post Tour
5 Day Toronto & Niagara Falls Post Tour just $549!
HAVE A GROUP? RECEIVE SPECIAL BENEFITS ON THIS TRIP
Contact Legendary Journeys Group Travel specialist at 800-511-5411 to learn more.
13 Day Royal Caribbeans ADVENTURE OF THE SEAS CANADA NEW ENGLAND from just $899. LowCost Air is available from JUST $99! This amazing trip includes: 11 Day cruise aboard Adventure of the Seas from New York to Quebec during Fall Foliage, 3 day Montreal post tour (government taxes & vendor fees are additional). With other travel companies YOU ARE GOING TO PAY MORE AND YOU ARE GOING TO GET LESS ...GUARANTEED!
10 nights cruise on Adventure of the Seas; 2 nights Montreal
Category Run of Ship Inside $1099
All categories on the ship are available for small supplements. Rates are per person based on double occupancy.
Please add government taxes & vendor fees of $494.42 (these fees will be shown separately on your invoice.) This Legendary Journeys trip is $1693 INCLUDING all government taxes & vendor fees which is a super value of just $130 a day!
CHECK DISCOUNT: You may deduct $200 for this type of payment
RATE VALIDITY: Rates were valid on OCTOBER 9, 2017and are subject to change. All rates are per person based on double occupancy. Cruise Line rates (like airline fares) change and are beyond the control of Legendary Journeys. Generally, as the cruise sailing fills, the rates will go up so Legendary Journeys advises to make your reservations as soon as possible.
- 11 Day cruise on Adventure of the Seas. Plus consider the ship itinerary for the sailing before or after as an even better value as a Back to Back cruise. Special Rates are available for this option. Just ask your Legendary Journeys reservations agent for details.
- $99 LOW COST AIR from one way from Montreal to New York or $199 Roundtrip Air from selected Florida Cities (other cities on request). Or you may take a $100 No Air / No Transfer credit. Upgrade to $49 Premium Air plus flight change costs and you can select the number of stops, the times, the airlines, or any flight preferences. This option is VERY HIGHLY recommended to get your EXACT flight preferences. Ask your Legendary Journeys agent for details.
- Montreal 2 Night Pre Stay including first class 3 star hotel Accommodations with all transfers. Park Inn by Radisson (or similar).
- Montreal sightseeing tour
- GUESTS WORLD WIDE CAN PARTICIPATE: Airfare is available to New York / from Montreal from many USA and other gateways to participate in this trip. We can provide hotel & transfers before or after the tour. Ask your Legendary Journeys agent for details.
- OPTIONAL 5 DAY BEST OF TORONTO & NIAGARA FALLS POST TOUR / Just $549 per person Double; $849 per person Single; $499 for the 3rd/4th person: Tour Includes: Air from Buffalo to USA cities; All Transfers; 4 nights first class (3 star) hotel including 2 nights Toronto & 2 nights Niagara Falls; Sightseeing in Toronto & Niagara Falls. (see complete itinerary for optional tour for details.)
Day 1 / BOARD ADVENTURE OF THE SEAS: New York City
Day 2 / CRUISING: fun day at sea
Day 3 / CRUISING: Bar Harbor & Acadia National Park, Maine
Day 4 / CRUISING: Portland, Maine
Day 5 / CRUISING: St John, New Brunswick
Day 6 / CRUISING: Halifax, Nova Scotia
Day 7 / CRUISING: Sydney, Nova Scotia
Day 8 / CRUISING: Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
Day 9 / CRUISING: fun day at sea
Day 10 / CRUISING: Quebec City (2 day overnight)
Day 11 / SHIP DEPARTURE: Scenic journey to Montreal
Day 12 / MONTREAL: fun day at leisure
Day 13 / MONTREAL & FLY HOME
OPTIONAL POST TOURS:
Make the most of your Canada & New England Fall cruise with a unique tour to Toronto & Niagara Falls.
OPTIONAL 5 DAY TORONTO & NIAGARA FALLS POST TOUR
$549 DBL / $849 SGL / $499 3rd/4th
TRIP HIGHLIGHTS: Your Tour includes All transfers, 4 nights first class (3 star) hotel accommodations (2 nights TORONTO Liberty Suites <or similar>, 2 nights NIAGARA FALLS Peninsula Inn <or similar>; Toronto & Niagara Falls city sightseeing.
HOTEL UPGRADES: You may upgrade your hotel accommodations for this tour to first class (3 star) CITY CENTER for $249 per person double, $598 per person single, $199 per person for the 3rd/4th or you may upgrade to deluxe (4 star) CITY CENTER for $399 per person double, $798 per person single, $299 per person for the 3rd/4th. TORONTO: first class (3 star) CITY CENTER Novotel Toronto Center (or similar) or deluxe (4 star) CITY CENTER Toronto Marriott Downtown (or similar). NIAGARA FALLS: first class (3 star) CITY CENTER Radisson Fallsview (or similar) or deluxe (4 star) CITY CENTER Doubletree Falls View (or similar).
Day 1 | Scenic transfer from Montreal to Toronto
Day 2 | Toronto sightseeing
Day 3 | Scenic transfer from Toronto to Niagara Falls
Day 4 | Niagara sightseeing
Day 5 | Travel to Buffalo & fly home
DEPOSIT & FINAL PAYMENT: Confirmation requires a deposit of $800 at time of booking. Final Payment is due 120 days prior to departure. If there are any airfare charges they must be paid at time of deposit.
Deposit is non refundable
120 - 91 days prior 50%
90 - 61 days prior 75%
Within 60 days 100%
CANCELLATION INSURANCE IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
NOTE: Why YOU Need Cancellation & Interruption Travel Insurance: Your credit card or home policies DO NOT cover your travel purchase. This is especially true when traveling outside the Continental USA. Adding cancellation & interruption travel insurance is a tremendous value to cover you against cancellation penalties, refunds to you for the interruption of your trip, but ESPECIALLY for the costs of emergency medical issues (and emergency medical evacuation) inside & outside the USA. Legendary Journeys highly recommends Trip Cancellation & Interruption Insurance.
Please see complete terms and conditions & responsibility clause here.